Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Burger & Fries Combo Casserole

2lbs ground beef
can of mushroom soup
can of cheddar cheese soup
20oz pkg frozen French Fried crinkle cut potatoes
1 tspoon seasoned salt

Preheat over to three fifty cook half of the beef drain off grease... transfer meat to a 3 quart rectangular baking dish repeat w/remaining beef

In a med bowl combine mushroom and cheese soups and spread over beef town with frozen potatoes and sprinkle w/ seasoned salt bake for forty five minutes or until potatoes are golden....

---> Ok so I thought for sure I would hate this meal.. I am not a fan of the cream of XX meals... but figured this would be a meal the kids would love... I made it for dinner last night sooooo quick and easy!!!!! and it turned out great!!! I will definitely be making again!!!! it was very yummy!!!!

No comments: